AIRAC 1302 LQSB changes
AIRAC 1302 brought some changes to LQSB FIR and LQSA procedures in particular, introducing STARs, 2 new waypoints, other waypoint changes, 4 new IAFs and a new ILS procedure, transitioning from the new IAFs.
vACCBiH sector files have been updated to reflect those changes and here's the changelog:
- Changed coordinates for waypoints TIMID and NORPI in accordance with AIRAC 1302 and NOTAMs A2668/12 and A0085/13
- Slightly adjusted coordinates for KEB, KIS VORs to match published navdata
- Added waypoints: ADNAN, EMKES. Remember to display them via your clients "Display Settings"
- All newly published LQSA star diagrams can now be displayed on radar for reference. Tracks are combined where applicable to mimize screen clutter. Check your Display Settings > Stars to enable disable the STAR tracks. Please note that the approach tracks are also depicted as STARS, as the sct file format does not separately support approaches.
- Added the new ILS S approach and its transitions as a radar diagram (under the STARS section). Please study the chart carefully, as this is perhaps the most important addition of this update, contaning the transitions from the new IAF fixes ADNAN, EMKES, NORPI and TIMID where the new STARs terminate to the localizer 12.
- All LQSA STAR tracks can now be assigned to pilots via dropdown menu. Interim waypoints in STARs can now be displayed along the route of tagged a/c and used for time prediction, coordination and directs.
- List of the new LQSA STARs as implemented in the new sector file: BOSN1N, NORP1L, SARA1L, KEB1P, VRAN1M, GILU1P, GILU1L, MOST1L, MOST1P. Easy mnemonics for the new STARs: all "L" STARS terminate at TIMID, all "P" STARs terminate at ADNAN, all "N" STARs terminate at NORPI, all "M" STARs terminate at EMKES